Next Identity provides a range of settings that allow you to customize and manage your environment according to your specific needs. These settings are divided into two main categories: settings that require assistance from a Next Identity consultant and self-configurable settings, the ones that users can configure by themselves.
Configuring settings in Next Identity is a straightforward process that allows you to tailor the platform to your needs. If you're unsure whether the setting you want to configure is self-configurable or requires assistance from a Next Identity Consultant, refer to the settings list. Otherwise, here are the general steps you should follow:
- Access the Settings
- Navigate to the Client Details page.
- Select the environment you want to configure from the top left corner.
- Select on the Settings tab.
- Here, you will find a list of all available settings.
- Find the specific setting you want to configure. Remember that the settings are organized in multiple tabs according to their category.
- Configure the Setting
- Select the setting you want to configure and select the edit button (pencil icon) to configure the setting.
- Each setting has its particular rules for getting updated. Follow the steps in the window that will open.
- Make the necessary changes as per your requirements.
- Preview Your Changes
- Before finalizing your changes, you will have the option to preview them to ensure everything is as you want it to be.
- Save Your Changes
- Once satisfied with your changes, click the Save button.
- A confirmation message will notify you that your changes have been saved successfully.
Following these steps, you can easily configure the settings in Next Identity to meet your specific needs.
If you need assistance with any of the settings that require a Next Identity consultant, please don't hesitate to contact us.
User permissions determine the self-configuration of some settings. Collaborate with your Next Identity consultant to specify who can rotate a secret key, view it, and access the key rotation history. For further details, please reach out to your Next Identity consultant.
Here are the available configurations in the Client Details Settings tab of the Inventory feature that can be customized for your application.
This is a list of complete URLs approved for secure navigation and authorization redirects.
|URI 1 to n
|Approved URL 1 to n for secure navigation and authorization redirects. Example: If you want to add three URIs, you would have URI 1, URI 2, and URI 3.
|Determines the user registration method:
Invite-only. Self-registration lets users sign up independently, while invite-only requires an invitation to create an account.
|└ App link
|This setting can only enabled, and it is only visible if the registration type is
Invite-only. It specifies the redirect destination link after the invite-only workflow.
|Account verification method
|└ Base URL
|Password reset method
|└ Base URL
|Change email confirmation method
|└ Base URL
Get in Touch
If you need assistance with any of the settings that require a Next Identity consultant, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.
Updated 3 minutes ago