On the Engagement page of Next Identity Analyze, you can access vital identity analytics. To find the Engagement page, navigate to Analyze in the left menu.
This page showcases diverse user activities within your organization. It comprises several segments such as Total registrations, activations, logins, drop-offs, user count, and API Endpoint Tracking that monitor system interactions. Analyzing these aspects gives you a holistic comprehension of user behavior. Consequently, this knowledge can guide you in making informed decisions to enhance user experience and efficiency.
In the Totals section, you can get a quick overview of the total number of logins, registrations, activations, and password resets for your organization in the selected environment. Learn more about the filters for this page.
This chart shows the total number of registrations, activations, logins, and drop-offs during the selected time period (Learn more about the filters for this page). Hover over a bar to show the total counts for the selected section (registrations, activations, logins, or drop-offs).
The chart shows the following information:
- Registrations: The number of times the register-success page or insert-pin page was rendered.
- Activations: The number of users who successfully activate their account.
- Logins: The number of users who successfully logged in.
- Drop-offs: The number of users who started the process but did not complete it.
To filter the information shown on the chart, select the checkbox corresponding to the information you want to display. For example, if you prefer to display only registrations and registration drop-offs, select the
By default, the
drop-offs checkbox is selected. If you prefer not to display drop-offs, deselect the
The User count chart provides an overview of the users in the properties in the selected customer within the selected time period and properties. If no property is selected, it shows all the users for all properties. Learn more about the filters for this page.
User count values are accumulated
The user counts displayed in the user count graph are the accumulation of the number of users from the start of user count data collection until the period filtered to be displayed.
For example, if you filter the period of one (1) day, June 9, 2022, the user count chart will show user counts from the date when user count data started to collected up to June 9, 2022.
User counts display the top 10 properties with the highest number of users. Each line represents the number of users of a property over time.
Select the download button to download the chart's data in CSV format.
To hide the information for a specific property presented in the chart, select its name found at the bottom of the chart.
This chart shows the number of times an API endpoint was called during the selected time period (Learn more about the filters for this page). Select or hover over any of the API endpoint columns to display a more precise value for that API endpoint's usage count.
Initially, the Engagement page shows data for all properties in your organization from the past 30 days and in the Production environment. However, you can narrow the results by choosing specific filters such as Environment, Properties, and Time Period.
To view data from a different environment than the default (Production), please follow these steps:
- Choose the Environment filter. The options will appear.
- Select the environment to display from the dropdown.
- Once you select it, the information on the screen will be updated accordingly.
As mentioned earlier, the Engagement page shows data for all properties in your organization by default. If you want to view data for specific properties, follow these steps:
- Click on Filters. The Properties dropdown menu appears.
- Select the property to display from the dropdown. Select the checkboxes of your preferred properties to filter information for multiple properties.
- Select Apply to display data for the chosen property only.
As previously stated, the Engagement page displays data for the past 30 days as the default setting. However, if you wish to view data for different time periods, such as the past week, past month, or a custom range, please follow these instructions:
Please note the following time period details.
For this example, we assume the current day is January 2, 2022:
- Today (Whole day from January 2, 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM)
- Yesterday (Whole day of the previous day from January 1, 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM)
- Past 1 Week (Covering eight days a week, including today's date)
- Past 1 Month (Covering third days, including today's date)
To set a custom period of time, select the start date on the calendar and then choose the end date. To confirm your selection, select Apply.
To disregard your selection, choose Cancel.
The information on the page will be updated based on the selected period.
Updated about 1 month ago