We have compiled the Next Identity APIs into the OpenAPI format so SDKs can be generated for any programming language.
Here the links to the Next Identity APIs in OpenAPI format:
For a more convenient, platform-independent way of generating SDKs, you can use the online Swagger Editor.
To use Swagger Editor to generate your SDK:
- Go to the Swagger Editor.
- Click on File>Import URL.
- Enter the URL of the Next Identity API . This will load the Next Identity API OpenAPI on the left (editor) panel, and show you the preview on the right (preview) panel.
- To generate the server files, click on the Generate Server drop-down menu and select the format you prefer. The server files will be downloaded.
- To generate the client files, click on the Generate Client drop-down menu and select the format you prefer. The client files will be downloaded.
Alternatively, you can paste the OpenAPI JSON into the editor and generate accordingly.
Updated about 1 month ago