Next Identity Operate enables service administrators to manage an inventory of all properties and clients and provides an overview of properties and the clients as attributes of that property. Each property has a set of environments associated with it, and each environment has a set of metadata (attributes). The property/environment inherits those attributes.
Using the Properties view, you can conveniently display and navigate through properties and clients for the selected organization and environments. This view provides a quick overview of relevant details such as Status, Client Count, Focal Point, User Count, and Last Update. Additionally, the Actions column offers quick access to each property's Analyze, View, and Edit screens.
To display property details, follow these steps:
- Select Operate > Inventory in the sidebar to access the Properties List.
- To view the clients under a specific property, click the arrow-down icon on the property name's left side.
- To view the details of a client, click the View icon under the Actions column.
- To hide the client lists for a property, click the arrow-up icon.
- To show all clients under all properties, click the Expand all button. To collapse all client lists, click the Collapse all button.
You can set the number of rows displayed per list page in the Properties view. Here's how:
- Click on the Rows per page drop-down menu.
- Select the desired number of rows from the available options.
- To navigate to the next or previous page, use the Next page or Previous page arrow accordingly.
If you need to search or narrow down the results in the properties list, you can utilize the Advanced Search feature. Follow these steps:
- Enter the specific property name, client name, or client ID in the Search field above the properties list and hit Enter to perform the search.
- The properties list will update based on your search criteria.
- For further refinement, you can use advanced filters such as Property Status and 2-step verification displayed on the right side of the box. To access additional filters, click on the More filters button.
- To remove applied filters, click on the Clear all button.
The sorting function in the Properties view allows you to organize the list based on different columns. Here's how to use it:
- Hover your mouse pointer to the right of the column title, such as Property name, Status, Clients, Focal Point, User Count, Last update, or Actions.
- The Sort icon (a little blue arrow) will appear.
- Click the Sort icon to cycle through ascending, descending, and original order listings.
The Properties Details page provides detailed information about properties, including their description, status, kickoff date, deployment date, creation date, and other relevant properties. You can also access the list of clients associated with each property. Follow these steps to view property details:
- Click on the Analytics button under the Actions column.
- If you want to view the header information of a property, click on the corresponding View button under the Actions column.
- To return to the properties list, click the Back button at the top of the page.
Following these instructions, you can access the Properties Details page and obtain in-depth insights into each property's details, including associated clients.
Next Identity Operate provides a detailed Client Details screen to understand specific client settings comprehensively. There are two ways to view client details:
- In the Properties list, locate the desired client, click the arrow-down icon to expand the list of clients, and click the desired client to access its Client Details page.
- Alternatively, on the Property Details page, navigate to the Clients tab and click the desired client to access its Client Details page.
Once you are on the Client Details page, you'll notice the primary tabs: Settings and Integration.
This default tab opens when you access the Client Details screen. Once you are in the Settings tab, you will find several sub-tabs: General, Registration, Authentication, and Profile. Each sub-tab contains specific content organized by function.
- General: Overview of client information, configurations, brand factory details, allowed redirect URI list and plugins.
- Registration: Access to configurations and password guard settings (if Auth Method is Password).
- Authentication: Explore configurations and security settings.
- Profile: Relevant profile information about the client.
By following these guidelines, you can efficiently navigate and explore the Client Details page, providing comprehensive insights into each client's configurations, security settings, and profile information.
Updated about 7 hours ago